Friday, April 23, 2010

Exciting Weekend

Good Morning, all you Kingdom Seekers,

Just a few minutes here to let you know about the exciting weekend I had. I had mentioned in a post or two ago that my very favorite Bible teacher was coming to my home church. Well, Dr. Arnold Fruchtenbaum did come and held a three day conference absolutely free of charge. He taught on the book of Zechariah and if you've every read Zechariah you know that you need someone to help you understand all those visions and all the symbolism. Dr. Fruchtenbaum is a Messianic Jew and because of his Jewish background teaches the Bible like no other. It was such a privilege to see him in person and I had him sign every book that I own which he has authored; and that's quite a few. I encourage you to visit his website (http://www.ariel.org/) and take advantage of his free teaching under the 'Come and See' link; and then order any of his teaching - you will be blessed and edified in the Word of God.

Here's a couple of pictures from the weekend:

This is myself (on the end closest to the center aisle), my best friend Tracie, my niece Angie, and my sister Carol listening to Dr. Fruchtenbaum. What studious Bible scholars we are!!! Notice we are right up front!!!




Here is a picture of myself with Dr. Fruchtenbaum. What a privilege to hear this awesome man of God. I wanted my picture taken with him because I may not see him again until we are in heaven and then we will all sit at the feet of 'The Master' and let Him teach us. My hair looks absolutely horrible in this picture; it must be from all the learnin' we did. My brain was about to explode from all the information Dr. F taught us and my head was little lopsided from it. The way my hair is in this picture, I look like a conehead.





Gotta run, be blessed today,

Your Kingdom Seekin' Mama,


No comments:

Post a Comment