Hello all you Kingdom Seekers,
It's been a while since I've been on here. You already know the reason - life happens!!! I withdrew my younger son from Christian school and decided to homeschool him. I spent months researching homeschool material; I gave it every spare moment for the entire summer. Whew!!!
Of course, my summers are always busy. My Mom has an inground pool, so we spend a lot of time swimming.
My Mom had total knee replacement in Sept. and that requires that my sisters and I kick into overdrive to give her 24 hr. care. But, that is over and she is doing so much better; almost back to normal. Compared to the first knee she had replaced, this one was a breeze and I thank our heavenly Father for his mercy and faithfulness to her and my entire family.
As always, helping my husband run two businesses keeps me hopping. Not to mention just running a household (cooking, cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, etc.). So, all that has kept me from blogging.
Well, you know that I love putting inspirational qoutes on here. So, here's a good one:
In 1784 Jonathan Edwards wrote a letter of profound influence to the ministers in the Norhampton Assoc. in England. The letter was a call to prayer. The Assoc. issued to its 20 churches the 'Call to Prayer of 1784.' The call invited individuals and groups to join in concerted prayer on the first Monday of each month. The objective was to see an outpouring of the Holy Spirit on God's people and... the spread of the gospel throughout the world. Following is the text of the call: "The grand object in prayer is to be that the Holy Spirit may be poured down on our ministers and churches, that sinners may be converted, the saints edified, the interest of religion revived, and the name of God glorified. At the same time, remember, we trust you will not confine your requests to your own societies, or to your own immediate connection; let the whole interest of the Redeemer be affectionately remembered, and the spread of the Gospel to the most distant parts of the habitable globe be the object of your most fervent requests."
"In God's Presence" by T.W. Hunt & Claude V. King
Be blessed today, and keep seeking His Kingdom,
Your Kingdom Seekin' Mama,
Charlotte
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment