Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Cor. 10:31
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving!!! Thanks to our God for His unspeakable gift - Jesus Christ! I'm thankful that I'm saved; that God chose me to be a recipient of His salvation.
Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. Psalm 84:5 NIV
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ who is rich in mercy, abundant in grace, and loves us with an everlasting love. I'm so glad you stopped by today.
This blog is to encourage, edify, and educate each other in our journey toward the heart of God. This venture is to bring us to a place where we glorify God and are obedient in all things. Our trek toward godliness is a life long pursuit and we are in constant need of encouragment to be successful in our 'fleshing-out' what the Holy Spirit is speaking to us through the Word in order to make us like Christ. This blog is to give assistance to each other in that endeavor!
I wish you were here with me, in my living room right now, sharing a hot cup of roasted chestnuts flavored coffee, with a huge dollop of whip cream on top, encouraging one another in the Lord; but for now cyber-space will have to do. When we get to heaven, I'll have you all over coffee and dessert.
I pray that you and I can become great friends as we sojourn together to know more of our Lord through His Word. So grab a backpack filled with your Bible, make-up and hair products, some high-heeled hiking boots, and let's get started on our journey to the heart of God.
Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you; and be blessed today with our Father's unfailing, stubborn love!
1) The Word gives us victory - Ps. 119:11 2) It makes us clean - John 15:3 3) It is the source of faith - Rom. 10:17 4) It brings blessing - Rev. 1:3
Scripture Memory Verse
1 Peter 3:15
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;
No comments:
Post a Comment