It's been a while since I've been able to post here. I've been sooo incredibly busy. But I love being busy, so I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm grabbing a few minutes to this morning to let you all know I'm still alive and kickin'.
I am so jazzed about starting fall Bible study. We begin on Wednesday, Sept. 16th and I will be facilitating Beth Moore's Daniel series. It's one of my favorites (the other being 'Beloved Disciple'). There truly isn't anything else I want to do than study God's Word and then teach it to others (the first being my own family). So many people wonder how can anyone study the scriptures so much? Well, we can study till Jesus comes and never know it all. It's a never ending resource of wisdom and strength. And what makes it so great is that it is soooo practical for our daily lives. That's what I love about God, He's sooo into my dailiness. And, Oh, how I need it. I need God to be in my marriage, parenting, finances, etc. And of course I need Him as I serve others through my ministry outside the church and my service to the saints inside the church.
I have something to share that God has given me, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I've simply run out of time today. But, please check back later.
Please know that I love you all with the love of the Lord and I am praying that God will be glorified in your life.
Your K.S. Mama,
No comments:
Post a Comment