Monday, July 27, 2009

I've Seen I Am

Hello, all you Kingdom Seekers,

Today, my husband is celebrating the home-going of his father. Bob's father walked into the presence of the Holy Trinity at approximately 8:30am this morning. I long to see what his eyes are seeing right now. All I can think of is an awesome song called "I've Seen I Am." Here are the lyrics:

I looked into the eyes of a Lion
I felt the courage in His gaze
I heard Him roar my name with passion
As I buried my tears in His mane

I looked into the eyes of a Lamb
And I saw love face to face
And I felt grace destroy my sin
As mercy flowed from those Veins

I've seen I Am, now I know that I am loved
I've seen I Am, now I know who I am

I looked into the eyes of a King
I saw the beauty of Holiness
I heard the Voice of many Waters
As worship poured from my lips

I looked into the eyes of a Savior
I saw love stronger than death
I kissed the scars that bought my freedom
As I lay my head on Your chest

I've seen I Am, now I know that I am loved
I've seen I Am, now I know who I am

I am loved, I am loved, I am loved ..... I am loved by the I Am



Oh, to see the face of the 'I Am.'

We request your prayers!!!

Your K.S. Mama,



Johnathan David, The Awakening, I've Seen I Am

No comments:

Post a Comment